Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Run Javascript in asp:updatepanel, not executing !?

Run Javascript in asp:updatepanel, not executing !?

jesper_lofgren@yahoo.se

Hello,

I have a asp:updatepanel where i have a javascript that should run when
a special event accour in the code. I use registerclientscriptblock
method to add the javascript.
Everything works well if i take away the updatepanel, but when i use
updatepanel the javascript is ignored, not executing.

Anyone have some idea ?

/Jeppe