Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Editable datagrid

Editable datagrid

rcoco

Hi,
I have this editable datagrid. the user is to select a name from a
textBox that I created and press on the button ok only one row will be
selected but there is a problem when the user tries to edit the whole
table comes back but when presses ok again the column comes back in the
editable mode. And I don't really want it to be like that. could some
one help me and tell me how I can make it stable?
thanks