Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FormView layout - table by default

FormView layout - table by default

Della

Someone posted the following some time ago:

QUOTE
Is it possible to configure the FormView wizard (or any other way) to
generate the code inside a <table>? Right now, it seems to be putting
each
element in a single line like "label" "asp control" <br />, what I
would
like is:

Any ideas?

UNQUOTE

I couldn't understand the answer provided so I'll repeat the question.

Is it possible to change the FormView's design time behaviour to have
the labels and fields nicely placed in a table automatically.

Regards,
Bulo

Layout suggestions - table layout sso Java 6 04-30-2009 05:17 AM
Css-Layout vs Table-Layout Habib HTML 15 06-20-2006 05:11 AM
Table-based layout to CSS layout Guybrush Threepwood HTML 20 06-11-2006 11:12 AM