Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Close windows media player in a web page after its played?

Close windows media player in a web page after its played?

Mark C

How do you close windows media player in a web page after its played.

I have added a windows media player to my web page as:

<object id="Player"
classid="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6">
..
..
..

After its played I would like it to automatically close. I have an
example running on www.quiznetonline.com

Thanks in advance
Mark

mank1327

Not exactly the same thing, but see if this helps get you where you're
going:

"The following example code, part of a Form1 class, shows how to create a
Player object and play a file. When playback ends, or if the file cannot be
played, the form is closed."