Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How could I add a tooltip to an iframe ? Also, the tooltip contents has to be determine @ run-time !

How could I add a tooltip to an iframe ? Also, the tooltip contents has to be determine @ run-time !

Radu

Hi.

1. OnLoad I populate a <select... html control with the doc files in
some folder.

2. The user selects one of the files in the combo, and

3. In an IFRAME I show a preview of the selected word document.

All those word docs also have lots of custom properties I would like to
show somehow. I have a function which reads them nicely, and I can see
them in a multiline text-box - problem is that there's no more
real-estate on the screen for the text-box (I want to reserve as much
space as possible for the preview in the IFRAME), so I'd like to create
a tooltip (JSCRIPT, maybe) which I could populate at run time with the
result of my function (the custom properties) and attach that
multi-line tooltip to the iframe.

Do you have any ideas ?

(PS. Also, the IFRAME has no onMouseover, onMouseout events !)

Thank you very much !
Alex.

Bruce Barker

Put the iframe in a div and attach the javascript to the div.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

On 1/8/07 7:57 AM, in article
(E-Mail Removed) om, "Radu"