Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Calling custom business object from a web service.

Calling custom business object from a web service.

Chris

Is it possible to call an object from a web service. Say I have a customer
object with a number of methods and properties which I have in a vb class in
my webservice is there any way to call that object over a web service as if
it were a local vb class. I am trying to do this but my consumer application
throws an error when I try to use a method. I have read it is to do with the
proxy not being a full representation of the object. I have several
applications on several servers and would like to centralize business
objects in a central place. Is a web service the wrong way to acheive this.
Regards, Chris.