Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Accessing XMLDocument using SPS PageViewer Control

Accessing XMLDocument using SPS PageViewer Control

=?Utf-8?B?QmFyZW4=?=

Hi!

I have created a ASP.NET web application and accessing the same in
SharePoint Portal Server using PageViewer Control. My application has a
search, wherein I am sending the search string as a XMlDocument to the store
Procedure. It works fine when i am directly accessing the website, but its
giving exception when i am accessing the same search page through the
PageViewer control.

Can anyone help me out what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance
Baren