Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Alter the JavaScript __doPostBack function ?

Alter the JavaScript __doPostBack function ?

gregfocker@earthlink.net

I'm trying to alter the JavaScript that gets written out by a GridView
in an UpdatePanel. I'm basically trying to remove "theForm.submit();",
but if get access to it, I guess I can edit any part of it. Anyone
know how to do this? TIA.