Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > General ASP .net Info

General ASP .net Info

kuhrty

I am currently a windows developer using C#. A co-work will be leaving
and I have been asked to take over her tasks. I was hoping if this
group could provide information about learning ASP .Net v1.1. I am
looking for Books, Websites that provide examples, etc and any tips for
beginners.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Sorry if I posted this is the wrong group

Scott M.

I like "Programming Visual Basic .NET 2003", published by Microsoft Press,
by Francesco Balena. Also, check out http://asp.net and the MSDN Library
(http://msdn.microsoft.com).

Good luck!

"kuhrty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>I am currently a windows developer using C#. A co-work will be leaving
> and I have been asked to take over her tasks. I was hoping if this
> group could provide information about learning ASP .Net v1.1. I am
> looking for Books, Websites that provide examples, etc and any tips for
> beginners.
>
> Any information is greatly appreciated.
>
> Sorry if I posted this is the wrong group

Eliyahu Goldin

http://www.asp.net/getstarted should be good.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"kuhrty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
>I am currently a windows developer using C#. A co-work will be leaving
> and I have been asked to take over her tasks. I was hoping if this
> group could provide information about learning ASP .Net v1.1. I am
> looking for Books, Websites that provide examples, etc and any tips for
> beginners.
>
> Any information is greatly appreciated.
>
> Sorry if I posted this is the wrong group

kuhrty

Thanks for the tips

70-640 General Exam Info ToddMic MCITP 4 12-15-2009 10:47 PM
General....very general.... no important for u forever hi Python 0 03-18-2009 08:21 AM
ASP.NET 2.0 General Info Carl Gilbert ASP .Net 5 06-23-2005 05:04 PM
General Info wanted: IBM Z/os C/C++ compilers John Fly C Programming 1 02-25-2004 03:10 PM
General info re: newsgroups bjones Computer Support 4 09-17-2003 02:03 PM

Advertisments