Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How to set ScrollBars in a Table Cell

Re: How to set ScrollBars in a Table Cell

RSH

This is a sample of how to do it:

<DIV ID="ScrollingLayer" STYLE="width:100%; height:100; overflow:auto;">
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing testing
testing testing testing testing testing testing
</DIV>

HTH Ron

"Joao Rego" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> I have a WebUserControl that is basically an asp:TreeView.
>
> In my default window I have a table (1row,2cell) is set to height=100% and
> width=100%.
> I want this WebUserControl inside a Table Cell 1, but I want it to have a
> Scroll Bar (vertical and horizontal) when the nodes in the tree grow.
> How can I achieve this behaviour?
>
> I don't want to use Frames.
> I tried to put my control in a <div>.
> runat="server">My Control</div>
> But I don't now how to put it the sime size as my table cell. As the tree
> grows the <div> keeps growing and I only have scrolls in my
> InternetExplorer
> window.
> I have tried several attributes in the <div> but without success.
>
> Thanks for any help on this problem.
> Joao Rego

=?Utf-8?B?UmFrZXNoIEt1bWFy?=

This doesn't works in Fire Fox. Moreover when I am increasing the width the
vertical sroll bar disappeards

Thanks
Rakesh Kumar