Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > RenderBeginTag

RenderBeginTag

shapper

Hi,

I am creating a custom control and I am changing the begin tag from

Public Overloads Overrides Sub RenderBeginTag(ByVal writer As
HtmlTextWriter)

writer.Write("<div>")

End Sub

The problem is I want the control properties to the <div> tag.

For example, when I place the control in a web page:
MyControl.Id = "myControl"
MyControl.CssClass = "myControl"
MyControl.BackColor = White

I want those properties to be applied to the <div>. Like the div would
be a panel.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Miguel