Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Excel, Word & Asp.net 2.0

Excel, Word & Asp.net 2.0

et

I am trying to follow
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...cumentTemplate
which appears to be absolutely useless because it says that when using
Visual Studio Tools for Office, it prompts you to create an excel or word
file, and then proceeds to tell you what to do with that file. Well, I have
created the Excel project and it doesn't prompt me at all to create an excel
file and there is no where I can tell to find how to create an excel file
from thise point. Can someone point me in the right direction on how to
create an excel and/or word document from a visual studio 2005 project?
Thank you very much for your help.