Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > For Microsoft Partners and Customers Who Can't Download or Access MSDN2...

For Microsoft Partners and Customers Who Can't Download or Access MSDN2...

clintonG

To all Microsoft partners and customers who have been unable to download
recently or access ASP.NET documentation from the msdn2 website and for all
of those customers who have been lied to and misled by some of the sleazy
MVPs and the lying cockroaches that Microsoft has working for the company...

Microsoft has serious problems with their servers and websites. The entire
MSDN server farm and all download resources MSDN manages has been FUBAR for
at least two months now and longer in fact. The failures started way back
when Visual Studio 2005 was released. At least it is correct to say that is
when these recent failures began to be discovered by those who have paid
Microsoft thousands of dollars for MSDN subscriptions but have not been able
to download resources they paid for.

This is also widely known and discussed to some extent within other
newsgroups hosted by Microsoft and has become a serious problem for
developers who can not access the ASP.NET 2.0 documentation from the
dysfunctional msdn2.microsoft.com website. Yet, Microsoft has done what?

Like cockroaches Microsoft staff have lied and scurried away from the
problem without an honest acknowledgement of the problem and a concerned
attempt to at least explain what the company is doing to resolve these
failures.

So be prepared to continue to be lied to and misled by some of the MVP
cockroaches that use these newsgroups. The same will be true of the
so-called Product Managers who are closer to the problem and even less
honorable than the slime that function as MVPs. In other words, when the
cockroaches from tech support, Microsoft Product Managers, and some of the
slimier MVPs try to suggest you have a problem with your machine do not
allow them to manipulate you and put you to work for hours and perhaps days
wasting your time with troubleshooting. Their favorite lie is to suggest
people have a problem with the cache on the local machine. This has been
proven to be a lie by many people.

When this first occurred with Visual Studio 2005 -- I TRUSTED -- Microsoft
support and fell for the lies the cockroaches told. I was actually working
with Tier Two support who sent me troubleshooting scripts and documents I
had to carefully follow so I could run the scripts in order. I ran scripts
for those cockroaches for SIX HOURS and then the cockroaches told me we had
to start all over because the cockroaches said they sent me the wrong
scripts. I had enough of that ca-ca de toro and later that same evening
POOF! downloading started working again on any and all machines on my
network.

Because I consider myself a professional -- with integrity -- I have
recently once again tested and replicated Microsoft's recent server failures
on three different well maintained and service packed machines running XP
Pro, XP Home and Windows 2000 using IE6, IE7, FF1.5, FF2 and Opera9 because
I want to make sure I have done due diligence before the bottle rocket goes
off.

The msdn2.microsoft.com website is FUBAR and so is the Express Suite
website(s). MSDN Subscription Downloads continue to be FUBAR.

This is Microsoft's problem and the cockroaches the company has working for
it do not have the integrity to acknowledge this problem let alone
cooperatively help people understand what they are doing to try to resolve
the problem -- but -- a young lady from corporate sales called me the other
day as I am involved with the partner program and she did indeed ask about
this at my request and she returned to the phone to tell me "yes, my boss
just acknowledged there is something wrong with MSDN servers but I am not
technically skilled so I can't explain further."

I am asking everybody adversely affected by these failures to start
demanding a reasonable response to these failures.

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-...8&z=17&l=0&m=h

John Timney \(MVP\)

Your post of course oozez professional integrity.....

I must say though in response that I have never had a problem accessing
MSDN.......but then, as slime I guess I must just slip my way in there in
between the download queue.

--
Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

"clintonG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> [...]
> bottle rocket goes off.
>
> The msdn2.microsoft.com website is FUBAR and so is the Express Suite
> website(s). MSDN Subscription Downloads continue to be FUBAR.
>
> This is Microsoft's problem and the cockroaches the company has working
> for it do not have the integrity to acknowledge this problem let alone
> cooperatively help people understand what they are doing to try to resolve
> the problem -- but -- a young lady from corporate sales called me the
> other day as I am involved with the partner program and she did indeed ask
> about this at my request and she returned to the phone to tell me "yes, my
> boss just acknowledged there is something wrong with MSDN servers but I am
> not technically skilled so I can't explain further."
>
> I am asking everybody adversely affected by these failures to start
> demanding a reasonable response to these failures.

Mark Rae

"John Timney (MVP)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...

> I must say though in response that I have never had a problem accessing
> MSDN.......but then, as slime I guess I must just slip my way in there in
> between the download queue.

Ah, so that's how you do it...!

I just use the Internet, personally...

clintonG

Victims do know this has not occurred for all people and victims do know not
all MVPs and Microsoft employees act like cockroaches and if I might say so
over the many years I have rarely if ever observed any of you guys across
the pond slime people the way my fellow Americans have become. Not even
close but as we say "if the shoe fits wear it."

So how many little legs and feet does a cockroach have anyway? That's a lot
of shoes. They run so fast when you shine the light of the truth on them its
too hard to count.

> [...]

>> bottle rocket goes off.
>>
>> The msdn2.microsoft.com website is FUBAR and so is the Express Suite
>> website(s). MSDN Subscription Downloads continue to be FUBAR.
>>
>> This is Microsoft's problem and the cockroaches the company has working
>> for it do not have the integrity to acknowledge this problem let alone
>> cooperatively help people understand what they are doing to try to
>> resolve the problem -- but -- a young lady from corporate sales called me
>> the other day as I am involved with the partner program and she did
>> indeed ask about this at my request and she returned to the phone to tell
>> me "yes, my boss just acknowledged there is something wrong with MSDN
>> servers but I am not technically skilled so I can't explain further."
>>
>> I am asking everybody adversely affected by these failures to start
>> demanding a reasonable response to these failures.

I can't stand stompng my feet like a little baby but if that's what it takes
to get mommy and daddy to pay attention that's what I've got to do. I mean
what did you do when your diapers were wet and loaded?

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
MAP http://wikimapia.org/#y=43038073&x=-...8&z=17&l=0&m=h

news:(E-Mail Removed)...