Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > The handle is invalid

The handle is invalid

=?Utf-8?B?RWN1dGVy?=

Hi!
I`m stucked with this problem and I don`t know what to do ((

When using CopyFromScreen () function in my Asp.Net application, I reseeve
this error message - "The handle is invalid"
The strange thing is that all working fine on local computer, and this
message only appear on the web.
I have asked on some forums, but nobody could help..

Paul

I'm sure you've tried a quick google as it also returns several people
asking the same question, with no response as to the problem. Working on
the principle that the only thing that changes is probably the cause - could
it be a security issue; in that it works whilst running localhost but the
privilege is not granted for intranet / intenet. This could be either the
copyfromscreen function, or any function that populates the copyfromscreen()
parameter list. I had a call to a unmanaged DLL that worked under local
host, but not when I released it to the production site (or when other
people accessed the site on my PC). If you access the site built on your PC
with \\<machinename>\<website>\<page.aspx> rather than \\localhost\
<website>\<page.aspx> does it also fail?

Regards,

- Paul.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...