Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: TemplateField in Gridview

Re: TemplateField in Gridview

Eliyahu Goldin

You can make a template field with a checkbox and handle the RowDataBound
event for the grid. In the event handler you can obtain the database field
via DataItem property. Based on this value, you can set the checkbox Checked
property.

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant