Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > business layer, data access layer , presentation layer for asp.net using C#.net

business layer, data access layer , presentation layer for asp.net using C#.net

Dhananjay

hello everyone
i have got a problem i want to design business layer, data access layer
, presentation layer for asp.net using C#.net , can anyone help me to
solve this problem. i want some resources to complete this. i am trying
very hard. Do you have any idea about website or any links where i can
find some examples based on this concept.can you plz provide me , its
urgent
i want this solution with an example, if u have plz provide me.

Thanks in advance
Dhananjay

sloan

http://sholliday.spaces.live.com/blog/