Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Cannot Upload File of size more than 1MB

Cannot Upload File of size more than 1MB

shwetu

Hello!

I need to Upload File of size upto 100MB.

I have restricted max. file size to be uploaded in web.config
as<httpRuntime maxRequestLength="102400" />

But still file of size not more than 1MB is uploaded.

Please suggest me any solution if anyone knows....

Thx in Advance....