Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to enable payment gateway in a ASPX page

how to enable payment gateway in a ASPX page

=?Utf-8?B?QXNoZmFx?=

I wanank now how u enable a payment gateway for credit card confirmation from
aspx page we make in shopping cart sites

Juan T. Llibre

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...+%22asp.net%22

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
===================================
"Ashfaq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
>I wanank now how u enable a payment gateway for credit card confirmation from
> aspx page we make in shopping cart sites

Mark Rae

"Ashfaq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

>I wanank now how u enable a payment gateway for credit card confirmation
>from
> aspx page we make in shopping cart sites

Er, well that will obviously depend on which payment gateway you are
intending to use...

Payment Gateway Neven Klofutar ASP .Net 1 11-07-2005 10:41 PM
Security, Payment gateway and other B2C related Andy ASP .Net 0 12-29-2004 07:03 PM
Payment gateway? DS HTML 2 09-27-2003 05:36 AM
Help Reqd: WAP payment gateway, premium SMS and WAP usernames Aaron Whiffin HTML 0 09-04-2003 10:39 AM

Advertisments