Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > mutually exclusive check box extender

mutually exclusive check box extender

arun@greettech.com

Hi Can any one suggest me how to access the mutually exclusive check
box extender in a table of 7 rows by 14 columns. Only one can be
selected in each row. Other than checking each one with if condition is
there any other way( for example by using their keys or something).
Please help me. Arun( http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) )

Mark Rae

news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

Please stop posting the same question over and over again - this isn't your
private helpdesk, you know...

Samuel R. Neff

If they're mutually exclusive then you should use a radio buttons
instead of checkboxes setting up appropriate radio button groups.

Sam

We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking Mid/Sr. .NET
Developers for exciting positions in medical product
development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.