Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TreeNode Binding Error when using Data property of XmlDataSource control...

TreeNode Binding Error when using Data property of XmlDataSource control...

Charlie@CBFC

Hi:

I get a TreeNode binding error when using Data property of XmlDataSource
control. When I switch to TextFile property and point to xml file on hard
drive, problem goes anyway. I'm initializing Data property with xml string
that matches file exactly. Seems to be problem with binding because if I
remove bindings, tree works both ways. I'm binding on server like so...

TreeNodeBinding bind = new TreeNodeBinding();
bind.DataMember = "Category";
bind.TextField = "CategoryName";
TreeView1.DataBindings.Add( bind );

Thanks,