Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > File upload and routing components apps?

File upload and routing components apps?

darrel

Before I tackle writing one from scratch, I thought I'd ask around to see if
there is a pre-built system out there already.

General needs/wants:

- ability to upload large files (easly up to 50-100mb)
- ideally, includes AJAX progress bar for uploads
- collects additional data and either stores it in a database and/or
forwards it on via email
- user admin interface for viewing uploaded files and downloading

It's a bit more than your typical upload component, though I'm not against
looking at those and expanding upon them. Any suggestions?

-Darrel

Win prizes searching google:
http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=hM...nTqhv-2GE1FNtA