Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET AJAX Modal or ModalPopupExtender in Codebehind?

ASP.NET AJAX Modal or ModalPopupExtender in Codebehind?

xeroxero

I am attempting to create a modal pop-up completely in a class that
all my .aspx.cs pages inherit from, so any can call DoMyModal() and
the yes/no result can be trapped by server-side code.

Are there any examples of how to use the AJAX modal window (or
ModalPopupExtender) without touching the .aspx page template at all?

Thanks.