Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re-configure the /BIN directory

Re-configure the /BIN directory

=?Utf-8?B?aG5nbzAx?=

hi,
In my Virtual Directory, I have Website1 folder and Website2 folder and etc…
In Website1 folder, I have a BIN folder and same in Website2. If I move the
BIN folder to underneath the Virtual Directory, the apps seems to works. If I
leave the BIN folder in website1 and website2 folder, then it doesn’t work.
Can I reconfigure the BIN directory so Website1 and Website2 have its own BIN
directory? Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

Only if you configure those directories as applications.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
foros de asp.net, en espaol : http://asp.net.do/foros/
===================================
"hngo01" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> In my Virtual Directory, I have Website1 folder and Website2 folder and etc.
> In Website1 folder, I have a BIN folder and same in Website2. If I move the
> BIN folder to underneath the Virtual Directory, the apps seems to works. If I
> leave the BIN folder in website1 and website2 folder, then it doesn't work.
> Can I reconfigure the BIN directory so Website1 and Website2 have its own BIN
> directory? Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?aG5nbzAx?=

so after i configure those as directories as an application, can I create
SUB-PROJECT that contains a BIN folder?

"Juan T. Llibre" wrote:

> Only if you configure those directories as applications.
>

> Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
> asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
> ===================================
> "hngo01" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hi,
> > In my Virtual Directory, I have Website1 folder and Website2 folder and etc.
> > In Website1 folder, I have a BIN folder and same in Website2. If I move the
> > BIN folder to underneath the Virtual Directory, the apps seems to works. If I
> > leave the BIN folder in website1 and website2 folder, then it doesn't work.
> > Can I reconfigure the BIN directory so Website1 and Website2 have its own BIN
> > directory? Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

re:
> so after i configure those as directories as an application, can I create
> SUB-PROJECT that contains a BIN folder?

Only if you configure that directory as an application.