Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Passing parameters to an activeX control

Passing parameters to an activeX control

jb

Hi, I've a ACTIVEX component in an ASPX(aspnet 2.0) page, and I need to pass
parameters dinamically, someone know how to do this?

Thanks

Jesus

Laurent Bugnion

Hi,

jb wrote:
> Hi, I've a ACTIVEX component in an ASPX(aspnet 2.0) page, and I need to pass
> parameters dinamically, someone know how to do this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jesus

It's possible to access public methods of an ActiveX control using
JavaScript. You'll need to check the ActiveX control's documentation to
see which interface the author offers. This is client-side only, but you
can create the client-side script on the server.

Another way is to create the OBJECT tag on the server.

HTH,
Laurent
--
Laurent Bugnion, GalaSoft