Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Visual Studio - Creating web setup project

Visual Studio - Creating web setup project

Augustin Prasanna

Hi,

I have been scratching my head on this for a while. I got couple of
questions.

1) I have a huge 100+ projects (class libraries, web project, sub web
projects) in my solution. I am trying to create a set up project.for the
same. I have added the project output (primary output and content files) of
the web project. When i install the set up that was generated, I cannot see
certain files (*.ashx and *.pdf files). I guess, it doesnt consider these as
content files. How can i specify it to consider the files with these
extensions as content files?

2) I have a number of sub web projects in my solution. When i create the set
up project, Do i need to explicitly add web folders for each sub web project
and add it's project output? Is there any other simple way?

Regards,
Augustin