Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error message page

Error message page

Guy Cohen

Hi all
How do I set an error page
e.g. "An error has occurred"
Instead of showing all the details of the error to the end user......
TIA
Guy

benjamin.soulier@gmail.com

Hello Guy,

You have to trap Error in your main Master page file, or in your
global.asax ; then do what you need in code section, and then
redirecting to your error page.

more details here :
http://www.aspnetresources.com/artic...rrorPages.aspx

Hope this helps,

Ben.

On 4 déc, 09:39, "Guy Cohen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all
> How do I set an error page
> e.g. "An error has occurred"
> Instead of showing all the details of the error to the end user......
> TIA
> Guy

sam

Guy Cohen wrote:
> Hi all
> How do I set an error page
> e.g. "An error has occurred"
> Instead of showing all the details of the error to the end user......
> TIA
> Guy

hi
make an error page & set that page in web.config file.make all
necessary errors thr also.then u ll get only that page.