Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help - I'm stupid

Help - I'm stupid

jake

Server Error in '/' Application errors...

I can not figure out how to deploy an asp 2.0 website without getting
an error. I can get the website to run great on my machine, and then
once I uploade to the webserver...pooh....error city.

Please help

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

check website properties under iis and check asp.net tab to make sure it's
set on 2.0 framework.

"jake" wrote:

> Server Error in '/' Application errors...
>
> I can not figure out how to deploy an asp 2.0 website without getting
> an error. I can get the website to run great on my machine, and then
> once I uploade to the webserver...pooh....error city.
>
> Please help

Masudur

jake wrote:
> Server Error in '/' Application errors...
>
> I can not figure out how to deploy an asp 2.0 website without getting
> an error. I can get the website to run great on my machine, and then
> once I uploade to the webserver...pooh....error city.
>
> Please help

Hi,

Make sure that you have Dot.net framework 2.0 installed in deployment
server.
next thing is to configure your application to use Dot.net framework
2.0. IIS by default do not assign 2.0 to your application.

If you have access to IIS ...
select your application property and select asp.net tab
and configure your application to use framework 2.0

Thanks
Masudur
Kaz Software Ltd.
www.kaz.com.bd

stupid question...waiting for a stupid answer Brandon McCombs Java 4 08-28-2006 06:57 PM
stupid stupid stupid kpg MCSE 17 11-26-2004 02:59 PM
stupid test questions and stupid awnsers in Measureup 70-320 test john MCAD 0 10-13-2004 11:43 PM
Stupid is as Stupid Does! Michael P Gabriel Digital Photography 3 06-26-2004 12:49 PM

Advertisments