Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Form View and Select Parameters!

Form View and Select Parameters!

Child X

Hi all,

I have a form view which contains two drop down lists.

Both are populated view their own object data source.

Drop Down List B is to be populated based on the SelectedValue in Drop Down
List A.

My problem is, i can seem to reference Drop Down List A in the
ObjectDataSource associated to DropDownList B via an asp:ControlParameter.
I believe it is because these controls are tucked away inside a FormView.
The error i get is basically the control can't be found.

Would appreciate any input on ho to get this going! Preferably using a
declarative approach..

Cheers,
Adam