Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dynamic user interface design question

Dynamic user interface design question

MK

My web application has a set of steps to accomplish a task. There could
be many such tasks. I would like the user interface to be dynamically
controlled from a configuration so I can add new input fields in each
step through the configuration rather than changing the interface
directly.

What will be the best way to design a dynamic user interface that is
driven from a configuration? I have looked at user controls, state
machines but do have any any concrete solution to this yet. Any
suggestions on how to accomplish this? Thanks.

-Manoj