Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VB Reference problem --- Please help

VB Reference problem --- Please help

pargat.singh@gmail.com

Hi Everyone:

I developed a .Net 2.0 asp.net application and add some references
to VB DLL and every thing work fine. Once the development is complete
and i deploy the app on Integration server references t Vb dll does not
work.To fix the problem i have to open the solution on Integration
Server and Delete the Reference to VB Dll and agian add the reference
again and build the solution.

Can someone please help me to avoid this manually reference every time
i update the solution on Integration Server.

Thanks in advance.

Pargat