Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > testing page in other browser

testing page in other browser

JJ

Is there a way to configure visual studio to launch a page in another
browser?
I realise you can manually tyep the url in another browser, but it would be
easier if there was a 'launch in Firefox' option (rather like in that of
Dreamweaver).

?

JJ

JJ

(its visual studio 2005 I am refering to.)

"JJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a way to configure visual studio to launch a page in another
> browser?
> I realise you can manually tyep the url in another browser, but it would
> be easier if there was a 'launch in Firefox' option (rather like in that
> of Dreamweaver).
>
> ?
>
> JJ

Velislav

Hi,

In Solution Explorer, Right-click on an aspx page and choose 'Browse
With...'

Cheers

JJ wrote:
> Is there a way to configure visual studio to launch a page in another
> browser?
> I realise you can manually tyep the url in another browser, but it would be
> easier if there was a 'launch in Firefox' option (rather like in that of
> Dreamweaver).
>
> ?
>
> JJ

JJ