Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > why why why why why

why why why why why

Mr. SweatyFinger

when i open a datasource, does the database get passed bfrom me to the
server, and I have to sit and wait

why why why

=?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJ0Rvbm5lbGw=?=

That doesn make any sense. Please ask again giving more detail.

Ciaran O'Donnell
http://wannabedeveloper.spaces.live.com

"Mr. SweatyFinger" wrote:

> when i open a datasource, does the database get passed bfrom me to the
> server, and I have to sit and wait
>
> why why why

Mr. SweatyFinger

More detail ?

OK
why why
why why
why why
why why
why why
why why

Also, if i configure a datasource, my access database gets copied from my
local copy out to the server. and I must wait for it to complete before i
can continue working like crazy.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJycnRG9ubmVsbA==?=

Ha-ha. If you want help you have 1 more chance.

Post what you are trying to achieve. What database provider are you using,
what connection string, what architecture, where does the "database" start,
where is it copied to.

Give some decent information or you will continue to be ignored. People
volunteering to help you dont need to be treated like crap by an arogant crap
programmer like this.

--

"Mr. SweatyFinger" wrote:

> More detail ?
>
> OK
> why why
> why why
> why why
> why why
> why why
> why why
>
> Also, if i configure a datasource, my access database gets copied from my
> local copy out to the server. and I must wait for it to complete before i
> can continue working like crazy.

Mark Rae

"Ciaran O''''Donnell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Ha-ha. If you want help you have 1 more chance.

You're more patient than I am - he's already in my killfile...

> Give some decent information or you will continue to be ignored. People
> volunteering to help you dont need to be treated like crap by an arogant
> crap
> programmer like this.

Looks like he *still* hasn't got himself a copy of ASP.NET for Dummies...