Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can I point the profile system to my database

How can I point the profile system to my database

arun@visrez.com

Can any one suggest me How can I point the profile system to my
database( not to the sql server express one)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJ0Rvbm5lbGw=?=

You can choose the connection string for it in the web.config but it will
still want the same tables and procs and things. If you want to change the
datastructure then you will have to write a custom provider.

Ciaran O'Donnell