Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > get a value from an input field

get a value from an input field

Rui

Hi everyone!

I have one problem...

I am developping a C# program and I need to get a value from an input
field to a string variable or a TextBox. How can I do?

Please I need your help.

thanks

Steve B.

You can get post values like that :

Page.Request.Form["nameOfYourInputFild"]

"Rui" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi everyone!
>
> I have one problem...
>
> I am developping a C# program and I need to get a value from an input
> field to a string variable or a TextBox. How can I do?
>
> Please I need your help.
>
> thanks

=?Utf-8?B?RXNyZWYgRFVSTkE=?=

drag and drop a Textbox to the page.
then you will can get that textbox property by pressing F4 button while you
clicking on it.
then set the ID of that textbox. ex change the name textbox1 to mytextbox
etc. or dont do this just learn the textbox name there and then you could
access that textbox value inside the code by typing mytextbox.Text

--
Esref DURNA
Software Engineer

www.esrefdurna.com