Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom providers still using aspnet_Applications

Custom providers still using aspnet_Applications

john@retechnologies.com

I have an exisiting web app to which I have been adding Web Parts. I
have found it very useful to implement custom providers for membership,
roles, and personalization. This was done by starting with the ASP.Net
databases created with aspnet_regsql.exe and the providers that work
with them (e.g. AspNetSqlPersonalizationProvider), and then writing the
new providers on at a time.

Everything is working well, except that my app is still making entries
in the aspnet_Applications table. Either I missed overriding some
methods, there is another provider that I need to customize, or
something else.

How do I customize the handling of the data currently kept in the
aspnet_Applications table?

John