Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Skinning scalability

Skinning scalability

John Smith

We are trying to achieve a flexible UI which will be driven off of Themes
and Skins. Since we are going to market the application to different
clients - we want to be able to change the look and feel of the application
quickly.

We are thinking of using Skins for everything (images, colors, fonts etc.)
The question I am curious about is how scalable is this solution than using
plain old HTML.

Thanks
John

skinning ReportViewer control user@domain.invalid ASP .Net 1 02-10-2011 03:04 PM
Skinning CommandField JJ ASP .Net 2 11-22-2006 08:09 PM
Skinning Again: Which is best, jXUL, XUL, or what? Thomas G. Marshall Java 15 02-17-2004 03:32 PM
Skinning a site using Dreamweaver HTML 3 01-03-2004 07:52 PM
Application skinning PERCIVAL BRAGG Java 4 07-09-2003 03:00 PM

Advertisments