Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Object Space

Object Space

james

Does anyone know an easy way to store a Map in a Database without
touching sql? I know asp.net has some built in apis for this.

Thanks,
James

Ily

A map is just an image, so you could use the image data type.

Im not sure what you mean when you say without touching sql, if you are
using a database then then somewhere along the lines you will have to
use some sql somewhere to get the map in to the database