Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Re: BGP same ISP from shadow to multihomed

Re: BGP same ISP from shadow to multihomed

edavid3001@gmail.com

To answer my own question, this does not work. With or without the
maximum-paths 2 statement, having two default gateways with the same
priority results in my outgoing traffic going over both T1's, but
traffic from my ISP back to me only travels down one T1. The other has
0 utilization inbound.

>From what I gather I need to poison the routes by using infinite costs

on my AS's. I think I am saying that correctly. So the question is,
how does one specify 8 in Cisco IOS?