Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Javascript Validation for enter telephone number

Javascript Validation for enter telephone number

Sirisha

I have one textbox for enter telephone numbers.
i want that text box can accepts only 0 to 9 digits and one sapcace,
-,special characters.

I want Javascript script validation for that text box

Scott M.

How about the Regular Expression Validator Control with the
ValidationExpression property set to phone number? Or, enter a regular
expression of your own?

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...