Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > q; Response.Redirect does not work

q; Response.Redirect does not work

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

I have an asp.net solution and one asp.net and a few asp projects (not
asp.net) included to this solution. I try to redirect from my asp.net page to
asp page with
Response.Redirect("http://IPAddess/MyAspNetApp/MyASPSite/index.asp")
This does not return error, it does not go to page either. If I copy paste
the link in IE I am able to get the page. Where is the problem?

Mark Rae

"JIM.H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> This does not return error, it does not go to page either.

So what does it actually do...?

Mark Fitzpatrick

You may want to put a trace or some other statement that would let you know
if the response.redirect is actually getting called.

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick

"JIM.H." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have an asp.net solution and one asp.net and a few asp projects (not
> asp.net) included to this solution. I try to redirect from my asp.net page
> asp page with
> Response.Redirect("http://IPAddess/MyAspNetApp/MyASPSite/index.asp")
> This does not return error, it does not go to page either. If I copy paste
> the link in IE I am able to get the page. Where is the problem?

Mark Rae

"(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed). com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>I am encountering a similar problem. When I view the source on the
>returned
> page I see the following.
>
> <BODY>
> <ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR url="/EFuel/SelectFBO.aspx"></ASP_SMARTNAV_RDIR>
> </BODY>
>
> I am redirecting to /EFuel/SelectFBO.aspx.
>
> I just posted an item on this.

Google is your friend:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...MARTNAV%5fRDIR

=?Utf-8?B?RWFnbGVSZWRASGlnaEZseWluZ0JpcmRzLmNvbQ==?=

This fixed the problem by turning SmartNavigation off.

Thanks,
Eagle