Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Change Master Gridview After Detail changed?

Change Master Gridview After Detail changed?

Q. John Chen

I have a gridview control as master table (for example orders)
I have a formView (should be same if a detailView) control for entering
order detail.

Currently, I simply do a databind after formView data Inserted or
Updated. It works but not efficient (I have lot of records in the
orders table).

I am thinking simply update one cell (eg the total amount) in the
master gridView without re-Databind(). How?

THX

John

Mark Rae

"Q. John Chen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> John

There's a problem with your newsreader software - this is the third time
it's posted the same message...