Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Immediate window gone in VS2005?

Immediate window gone in VS2005?

dgk

Using VS2005 Standard Edtion, I have an Immediate window during ASP
debugging. My co-worker, using VS2005 Team Edtion does not have an
Immediate window. He does have a Command window, which is sort of ok
but doesn't have intellisense. Documentation shows that editions above
Express do have immediate windows.

We've looked under Debug, View, and just about everywhere else. I
don't see the Immediate window under View on my system either, and I'm
not about to click the X on my immediate window to see what happens
when I close it.

Does anyone know how to open the immediate window? Thanks.

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

from command you can type immed, or using tools customize, add the menu pick
back.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

"dgk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Using VS2005 Standard Edtion, I have an Immediate window during ASP
> debugging. My co-worker, using VS2005 Team Edtion does not have an
> Immediate window. He does have a Command window, which is sort of ok
> but doesn't have intellisense. Documentation shows that editions above
> Express do have immediate windows.
>
> We've looked under Debug, View, and just about everywhere else. I
> don't see the Immediate window under View on my system either, and I'm
> not about to click the X on my immediate window to see what happens
> when I close it.
>
> Does anyone know how to open the immediate window? Thanks.

dgk

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:13:07 -0800, "bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>from command you can type immed, or using tools customize, add the menu pick
>back.
>
>-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Thanks. Not very intuitive. I'd think that it would show up under
View. I see that Ctrl-G also does it.