Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > [newbie] deploying asp.net 2.0 website

[newbie] deploying asp.net 2.0 website

Jeff

Hey

I'm about to deploy a website I've created in asp.net 2.0. I will deploy
this website using the "Copy Web Site", because I want to be able to later
send over the files I've modified.

PROBLEM:
This website are using the ASPNETDB.MDF as database (standard asp.net 2.0
database). This database will be copied together with rest of my website to
the live server (Win2k3). But maybe later I want to add/modify some stored
procedures on my development pc, how can I update the database on the live
server with the changes I did to the database I got on my development pc? If
I copy the entire database from the development pc to the live server, then
I'm afraid I'll loose data...

any suggestions?

Jeff