Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ProductName vs. VirtualDirectory in web setup project

ProductName vs. VirtualDirectory in web setup project

=?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBTdWxsaXZhbg==?=

I'm trying to finalize my setup file and I'm having an annoying problem...
the ProductName property of the setup project is overriding the
VirtualDirectory property of my web application folder. I need to have the
version number appear on the install wizard, so the ProductName is set to
"FooBar 2.0.0". I don't want the friggin version number included in the
virtual directory name after its installed, so I set the VirtualDirectory
property of the web application folder to "FooBar". However, after the
install is complete, the virtual directory name is "FooBar 2.0.0".
How do I prevent the ProductName from overriding the VirtualDirectory? THX!