Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Event question

Event question

shapper

Hello,

I have a custom control where I have a button.
I need to raise the event FormSubmited after all the code, in
Button_Click, is finished.

The problem is when I check FormSubmited in my page nothing happens:

Private Sub Form_FormSubmited(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
EventArgs) Handles Form.FormSubmited
Response.Write("For Was Submited")
End Sub

My custom control code is as follows:
Public Class Contact
Inherits WebControl

Private Sub bSubmit_Init(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs)
End Sub

Private Sub bSubmit_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs)

' SOME CODE

' Raise the OnFormSubmited event
RaiseEvent FormSubmited(Me, EventArgs.Empty)

End Sub

Public Event FormSubmited As EventHandler
Protected Overridable Sub OnFormSubmited(ByVal e As EventArgs)
RaiseEvent FormSubmited(Me, e)
End Sub

AddHandler bSubmit.Init, AddressOf bSubmit_Init
AddHandler bSubmit.Click, AddressOf bSubmit_Click
MyBase.Controls.Add(bSubmit)

End Sub

End Class

Could someone tell me what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Miguel