Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to add project output to web setup project?

How to add project output to web setup project?

tomix

Hi

I have created a web setup project to for my site
When i select the bin folder and than "add project output" the only
option i have
is "content file" which contains all content files in the project.

Thanks in advance.