Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Pass data to separate web app window

Pass data to separate web app window

Jacksm

I have an asp.net 2.0 web application and I am looking to pass data
from that to another window application or web application window that
is open on my computer.

John Timney \(MVP\)

Web browsers can only pass data between aprents and children, so your
browser has to have opened the other window to communicate with it. Your
alternative is to update data on the server from your asp.net app and have
your other browser, or windows app request information from the server.

--
Regards

John Timney (MVP)
VISIT MY WEBSITE: