Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Personalization

Personalization

Damien RICHARD

I created personalization properties in web.config file.
<profile enabled="true">
<properties>
<add name="FirstName" type="string" />
<add name="LastName" type="string" />
</properties>
</profile>
I can't access to the Profile class, why?
Where is stored the Profile and ProfileCommon class (Assembly, Namespace)?

Thanks

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

System.Web.Profile

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside of the box!
"Damien RICHARD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I created personalization properties in web.config file.
> <profile enabled="true">
> <properties>
> <add name="FirstName" type="string" />
> <add name="LastName" type="string" />
> </properties>
> </profile>
> I can't access to the Profile class, why?
> Where is stored the Profile and ProfileCommon class (Assembly, Namespace)?
>
> Thanks

Damien RICHARD

The Profile class isn't always visible.
The properties as FirstName or LastName are not in intelissense

I don't understand

"Cowboy (Gregory A. Beamer)" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit
dans le message de news: ezj0N$(E-Mail Removed)...