Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Theme="BasicBlue" where is it?

Theme="BasicBlue" where is it?

jobs

I'm running vs2005 and asp.net framework 2.0

I thought adding the new preset them was just adding it to the
directive:

<%@ Page Language="VB" Theme="BasicBlue" AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="x.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Replicator" ValidateRequest="false"
MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" %>

I'm getting:

Error 2 Theme 'BasicBlue' cannot be found in the application or global
theme directories. F:\ThemeTest\x.aspx 1

Also, I do a file search for BasicBlue in my system and am not finding
anything.

Thanks for any help.

Mark Fitzpatrick

I'm not sure what preset themes you mean? VS.Net 2005 doesn't have any
preset themes for a web. Some of the starter kits come with various preset
themes, but not a default web created by VS.Net. You can download starter
kits from: http://www.asp.net/downloads/starter....aspx?tabid=62

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick

"jobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> I'm running vs2005 and asp.net framework 2.0
>
> I thought adding the new preset them was just adding it to the
> directive:
>
> <%@ Page Language="VB" Theme="BasicBlue" AutoEventWireup="false"
> CodeFile="x.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Replicator" ValidateRequest="false"
> MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" %>
>
> I'm getting:
>
> Error 2 Theme 'BasicBlue' cannot be found in the application or global
> theme directories. F:\ThemeTest\x.aspx 1
>
> Also, I do a file search for BasicBlue in my system and am not finding
> anything.
>
> Thanks for any help.

Mark Rae

"Mark Fitzpatrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> I'm not sure what preset themes you mean? VS.Net 2005 doesn't have any
> preset themes for a web. Some of the starter kits come with various preset
> themes, but not a default web created by VS.Net. You can download starter
> kits from: http://www.asp.net/downloads/starter....aspx?tabid=62

http://www.dotnet-guide.com/skins.html

Mark Fitzpatrick

They aren't actually part of VS.Net. Check out the .Net Quickstart. That has
some sample themes in there, specifically under the asp.net security samples
for the login controls (if you've installed the .Net 2.0 framework SDK).
There are others in the various starter kits, but none that I've ever seen
built into the ASP.Net framework.

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick
Former Microsoft FrontPage MVP 199?-2006

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Mark Fitzpatrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>> I'm not sure what preset themes you mean? VS.Net 2005 doesn't have any
>> preset themes for a web. Some of the starter kits come with various
>> preset themes, but not a default web created by VS.Net. You can download
>> starter kits from:
>> http://www.asp.net/downloads/starter....aspx?tabid=62

> http://www.dotnet-guide.com/skins.html

Juan T. Llibre