Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Sorting Template Column GridView

Sorting Template Column GridView

GMartin

What are my best options for sorting a grid by it's Template Column?

I have a Template Column with Checkmarks, and want the user to be able
to click on a header button, and have all the "selected" ones, come to
the top.

The only thing I can think of is binding it to a dataset that has a
"checked" column added to store the info, and then sorting on that.

Hoping there might be an easier way.

gridview column values to another page via gridview hyperlink column Keith G Hicks ASP .Net 3 02-18-2008 06:17 AM
Sorting template Column ypul ASP .Net 0 12-06-2005 11:44 AM
Dynamic Template Column Sorting in DataGrid control Vishal ASP .Net Building Controls 1 06-08-2004 12:48 PM
Dynamic Template Column Sorting in DataGrid control Vishal ASP .Net Web Controls 1 06-08-2004 12:48 PM
Dynamic Template Column Sorting in DataGrid control Vishal ASP .Net Datagrid Control 1 06-08-2004 12:48 PM

Advertisments